We've made it even easier for first time users to get up and running so they can start using our Appointments service. If this is the first time you'll be using our service, you'll need to get the club secretary or other suitable representative to:
1. Ensure that both the team and players are registered with EB;
2. Read fully our LABL Appointments Policy
3. Email the Appointments Officer stating you agree the terms and conditions of our policy;
We will then:
1. Respond to your email with our agreement that we will supply you with officials;
2. Invite you to Add a Booking.
Once you're a registered user of our Appointments Service, you should read the Club Representatives' Responsibilities section for existing users.