The information should include:
- the name of your team;
- the competition name (e.g. British College Sports);
- the name of the teams they will be playing;
- the age group;
- date / time of the tip-off;
- the name and location of the venue.
* If you've just recently joined us, you should have already done this part.
Club representatives should check that their games are listed at least a week beforehand on our list of Fixtures & Appointments.
We will inform you directly should we have any problems in officials' availability. You need to contact us if your game is not on our list**.
Since we have now started to appoint table officials to various games, it is important that if your game does require table officials, that it should not have 'N/A' in the Table Officials column. If it does, you should contact the Appointments Officer.
** There is no need to contact us if your game is listed but there aren't two officials listed for it; we will contact you if there are any problems in advance of the game.
Clubs' Corner >